Thursday, November 27, 2008

Birthday Gift

Happy Birthday!

I hope you like the gift. You now have an instant perfect beach in a bottle whenever you need it.
If it isn't obvious, you can remove the tape and the sticky notes.
I don't know how it did in transit, but there are a few items in the bottle: 2 dolphins and 6 or so rainbows. I'm not sure if they are buried or not at this point.
The top comes out with a nice sound, so you can add any future items to your beach collection.

There's more to it, but it's up to you if you want to share the info below:

Do you recognize this particular bottle? ;-)

Now, the sand. Can you guess where it came from? Do you recognize it?
Here are some pretty strong hints:


Do you recognize the beach?
Here's another hint:

And finally, here's my friend Laura and her son collecting it for me (pics taken by her husband):


May you have a wonderful birthday. May you be recognized for the wonderful person you are. You certainly deserve it.

No comments: